Friday, September 08, 2006

More Xugu

Even if nobody here likes old Xugu except me -- I can't help myself -- I've got to post more !

Reflections off the glass make it impossible to show the entire painting (and it doesn't work at computer-screen-size anyway) -- but the above is a larger fragment of the fish pond.





And this one shows the calligraphy set into the garden-scape -- which is where it belongs













Here are some close-ups of the garden-scapes -- like sticking your head into the bushes -- just like with Jackson Pollock -- except that these bushes are measured-balanced-controlled-beautiful (and make me feel like a teenager in love)

















I guess this could feel like chalk-on-a-blackboard ---- ouch ! ---- but it feels to me like acrobats dancing on the high-wire -- beautiful and breathtaking.

2 Comments:

Blogger NYE said...

I like the ink plum...

September 08, 2006  
Blogger chris miller said...

Can you offer anything like a translation for one of the above, NYR ? Is the script too stylized to decipher ?

September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<